Friday, May 1, 2009

SBL left the site SOL

So last weekend I was at a conference done by the Society of Biblical Literature and a couple of other groups. I decided that I'd like to write a piece on a couple of the items there but I've managed to bury myself catching up on some of the work I missed while away. Perhaps next week I'll have the piece on the SBL conference ready. In the meantime I will cease delaying further discussion of hockey. My first round predictions went pretty well and there won't be any changes for the second round. I'm going with Detroit, Chicago, Boston and Washington. In related news, Mike Brown got five minutes for a clean (hard) hit. It's strange cheering for Detroit and getting the favour of the zebras. Shaming really. Makes me glad to be an Oiler fan.

No comments: